Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Can We as Individuals Help The Planet?

Global Warming and Climatic Changes are not problems but, INDICATIONS from the planet that there is an IMBALANCE and it is telling us to take NECESSARY measures. Something has to be done NOW, to avoid worst climatic situation in the FUTURE for all life on earth. It is an urgency to get into relevant actions, for us to continue living safe and also for our generation to come. When I get free time I participate in tree planting activities, and I’m also trying my best to avoid plastic bags. So, Please help me in finding all the CAUSES for this imbalance, that YOU think and the SIMPLE WAY, ideas, suggestions and techniques that YOU, I and ALL can put forward in our day today life INDIVIDUALLY to bring back things to NORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment